You may post anything and everything related to the movie 'A Walk To Remember'. This includes but is not limited to: Icons, Banners, Backgrounds, FanFiction, Slash Fiction, Poetry, Quotes, Opinions, Rants, Dreams, Sales, & other Merchandise. (Remember to post all graphics in a lj-cut.)
You are allowed to make requests. Just please remember to make them in a seprate post so all members will be able to help you.
This is not just a claims community, but as a member you have the right to claim any one item/character/song, ect from the movie "A walk to remember". The claims list will be updated daily. If you link back to the community in your userinfo, you are allowed one extra claim. (Claims can include things such as : "Cry by Mandy Moore" "Jamie Sullivans Bible", "Landon Carters Eyes", Ect.) *It is important you read the claims list before making a claim, and that you post your claim on the list as well. To view this list, click here.
[Cafe community tips] All entries will be classified into their appropriate group in the memories list. If you are looking for a specific catagory (I.e. Icons, Sales, Lyrics, ect) Try looking in the memories first.
[The rules of the cafe]
1. Here, we respect the different backgrounds, ideologies, and beliefs of everyone. You do not have to agree with or even like the varying opinons you see, but we ask that treat the people who hold those opinions with respect and tolerance. Everyone is entitled to thier own beliefs, even unpopular ones.
2. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or comments that insult or flame any other member of this community. If you have a problem with another poster or a moderator that you feel you cannot discuss in a mature or civil fashion, we respectfully request that you take it up in private email.
3. If you have technical or other problems or questions about this community, feel free to contact a moderator and ask for help. That's what we're here for and we're more than happy to lend a hand!
4. Remember nobody is perfect here, even (amazingly enough!) your moderators. So all of us are going make mistakes or have the occasional bad day. Please keep that in mind when dealing with the rest of us, and we'll return the favor and remember it about you too.
5. If you are going to take any material you find in this community for your own use (this includes graphics such as icons and banners, stories, or other posts) remember to credit the person who has created the work. If the person states they do not wish to be credited, then you may follow their instructions. Otherwise, it is automatically asumed they would like credit for their work.
This is an open community right now and I'd really like to keep it that way. As long as we all follow the rules and treat each other with respect and consideration, it will stay that way. Basically, play nice, boys and girls!
So, with all the laying down of the law out of the way, I'm once again pleased to welcome you to the community and very much hope you enjoy your stay here! We're glad to have you aboard!
Love A Walk To Remember? Like the community? Please use the button above to link back to us.